Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Modern Gray Living room with Behr Paint





Here are some before and after shots of our living room transformation. Happy to be able to use my photography soft box lights to help illuminate our nightly painting parties. ; )

We used Behr flat paint in Natural gray and Fashion Gray. I loved the look of the dark grays I saw on Pinterest. I went to Home Depot just to get these colors. 


We're pretty happy with the results so far. Then again, anything is better than cream. ha.




Before: Ugly cream wall


After: nice Behr Fashion Gray.. yay!


Behr Natural Gray


Comparing Behr Natural Gray to the swatch


View of Front picture window with Behr Natural Gray and white trim with one coat


Wood trim pre-stain test


Staining


Paint it Black


Not dark enough!
Behr Natural Gray




More before shot


Somebody's ready to paint. yay!

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to say thank you for posting your photos of Natural Gray! I also love the stain you did on your oak- we have a similar step. I'm going to read through the rest of your blog; I hope I get to see the finished products :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg! I just found this when I was searching images for natural gray because we bought our 3rd Flip house and we are using the same two colors!! We are having Amish build shaker cabinets painted in fashion gray and all my walls are going to be natural gray!! What color did you use for the trim I am having a tough decision picking out my favorite behr white?

    ReplyDelete